Stories, aerial photos, advice and more from Solar Panel Owners
With close to 100 solar installations on homes, businesses, schools, churches, nonprofits, and municipal buildings, the people of Keene, N.H. have made tremendous progress toward our goal of 100% renewable energy.
This year we are bringing our virtual tour into real life with a self-directed walking tour during Earth Day weekend April 22-24. Check out the newest stops that represent all kinds of buildings powered by solar energy and our resources for aspiring solar owners.
The numbers in the list below the map correspond to the profiles for each of the buildings.
- 411 Hurricane Road (home)
- 36 Dickinson Road (home)
- 250 Summit Road (home
- 11 Evans Circle (home)
- 42 Hurricane Road (home)
- 61 Bradford Road (home)
- 42 Sawyer Road (home)
- 39 Ridgewood Avenue (home)
- 26 Vine Street (home)
- 26 Barker Street (home)
- 214 Washington Street (home)
- 28 Damon Court (home)
- 25 Beech Street (home)
- 46 Probate Street (home)
- 179 S Lincoln Street (home)
- 364 Chapman Road (home)
- 59 Greenwood Avenue (home)
- 25 Production Avenue (Bensonwood Woodworking Company)
- 60 Foundry Street (RGBC Associates, LLC/EMF)
- 69 Washington Street (Keene Unitarian Universalist Church)
- 21 Vine Street (home)
- 34 Court Street (Paragon Digital)
- 110 Main Street (Good Fortune Jewelry & Pawn)
- 40 Roxbury Street (MoCo Arts)
- 100 Emerald Street (Greenwald Realty)
- 3 Washington Street (Keene City Hall)
- 28 North Street (North and Gilsum Street Apartments)
- 104 Castle Street (Harper Acres Apartments)
- 8 Harmony Lane (Forest View Apartments)
- 229 Main Street (Keene State College)
- 37 Roxbury Street (Green Energy Options)
Happy Earth Day!
The solar tour, back by popular demand, will run from April 21-23 and is just one of the exciting events this weekend.